What information do we collect?
We collect common information from user who register on website 9file.net including email address, account and password, your website URL (which use our plugin), your home country...
1. Use of personal information
- Creation, management and maintenance of an account;
- Processing of the user's inquiries and operations at the site;
- Customer service;
- Data analysis and statistical research for the purposes of improving offered goods, products or technologies;
- Provision and display of the content specially chosen in accordance with preferences and interests of the user;
- Maintenance of operation of interactive areas;
- Payment of commission to contributors;
- Identification of the supplied files as belonging to a certain contributor;
- Realization of communication and contacts on matters concerning transactions made by the user;
- Notification about new goods and services to the site user;
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
2. Protection of user's personal information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your account password is stored using a number of encryption methods including a One-way Hashing system. If you lose your password it must be reset as it can not be sent to you via email due to the encryption. Similarly when you log into website 9file.net your details are passed via. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect your information.
When placing an order all supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such Banking systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We almost using Paypal as our main payment method, so you will be protected by Paypal buyer policy after a transaction, your payment information will not be stored on our servers.
3. Access to own personal information
You have the ability to update or delete your personal information at any time in the account section. These controls allow you to edit your personal details as well as modify/delete any stored credit card references.
Upon request 9file.net can provide all the information that we hold on you. Please email email@example.com with these requests.
4. Disclosure of personal information
Except in situations clearly stated within these rules, 9file.net does not disclose, sell, lease, lend, rent or make available personal information of the user to any third parties.
User's personal information can be disclosed and shared with partner agencies that render services on behalf of 9file.net. The services may include data storage, licenses, payment processing, etc. These third parties will receive only the information required to provide said specific services; the information will be kept and protected by the same principles and level of protection followed by 9file.net, and it can not be used for any other purposes.
Information about users may also be passed and disclosed as a business asset in the case of acquisition, sale or absorption of the company. In the event of this unlikely case, 9file.net will inform users in accordance with the procedure outlined below.
9filet.net reserves the right to disclose and pass personal information of the User if it is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our store.
5. Contact us